1. Go on a color run
2. Ride every ride in Cedar Point
3. Learn to do a wall flip.
4. Eat an entire chocolate cake.
5. Write a really awesome short story.
6. Cover an entire wall of my room in artwork/posters.
7. Make a scientific breakthrough.
8. Memorize all of my music for marching band by August 11th.
9. Have a blast at Harmony Explosion.
10. Go to a concert of a band I hardly know.
11. Crash a party.
12. Kiss a guy I’ll never see again.
13. Go to a drive-in movie theater.
14. Go somewhere awesome with my friends for a day.
15. Get kicked out of a mattress store for jumping on the beds.
16. Go parasailing.
17. Inhale helium..
18. Wear a shirt that says “life” and hand out lemons.
19. Wear a “Free Hugs” shirt and see how many people hug me.
20. Text “I hid the body” to random numbers.
21. Go star-gazing.
22. Look at planets through a telescope.
23. Learn how to use chopsticks.
24. See some awesome plays.
25. Sing my heart out.
26. Write a song.
27. Go for a barefoot walk down the beach in the rain.
28. Make a YouTube video and have it go viral.
29. Go to an open-mic party.
30. Write a letter to my future self.
31. Get on a huge sugar high and crash hard.
32. Learn to play the piano.
33. Pull a REAL all-nighter sleepover.
34. Become a band section leader.
35. Get a bold homecoming dress.
36. Go on a hike.
37. Create a scrapbook of summer memories.
38. Put a Walkie-Talkie in a gnome and shout at people as they walk by.
39. Write with a quill and ink.
40. Learn how to play the bass.
41. Learn how to skateboard.
42. Complete my driving hours.
43. Have a beach day.
44. Go on a group date.
45. Make memorable camp experiences.
46. Have a spa day.
47. Tie messages to balloons and let them go.
48. Have a prank party.
49. Get the perfect bikini body.
50. Fight for something.